Our Dental Services
From family to restorative dentistry, we have everything you need.
Providing Dental Services All Under One Roof in Thorntown, Indiana
It doesn’t end there. We provide dentistry for the entire family, including:
Services Designed for the Entire Family
A complete list of our dental services at Keck Family Dentistry.
- Family Dentistry We provide dentistry for the entire family. That’s right! Whether it’s time for your six-month checkup or your infant’s first tooth came in, schedule your appointment with Drs. Joe and Megan Keck and they’ll welcome you with open arms.
We love seeing the whole family (and even the kiddos)! On top of family dentistry, we also are advocates in children’s dentistry, making visits fun and comfortable for the kids! Don’t have time to get the family in for multiple appointments? Call us at 765-436-2433 and ask us how we can get the entire family in at once!
Our goal is to ensure your and your family’s smiles are healthy and free from tooth decay. Along with our high-quality care, we use digital x-rays, digital charting, photography, and intra-oral cameras to visually show you what we see with your smile and provide our honest recommendations to reach your smile goals.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Does your smile ever embarrass you? Drs. Joe and Megan Keck can transform your smile to one you’re proud of with cosmetic dentistry. This level of dentistry can correct almost any smile flaw, including:
- Crooked Teeth
- Chipped Teeth
- Gapped Teeth
- Stained Teeth
- Missing Teeth
No matter your smile goals, we’ll work with you to ensure your smile is customized only to you. Depending on your vision, Drs. Joe and Megan Keck may recommend one or multiple dental treatments, including:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
Unsure if you can afford cosmetic dentistry? We don’t want money to hold you back from achieving your dream smile. Talk to us, and we’ll work with you to accommodate your budget and stretch your dental dollars.
- Dental Implants Dental implants are an incredible treatment to replace missing teeth. If you’re tired of rebellious, sliding dentures or wish to cover the gaps in your smile, dental implants may be for you. They provide a plethora of benefits to restore your smile’s function and beauty:
- Dental implants look and function just like natural teeth.
- They are securely placed into your jawbone.
- You can eat virtually anything you want without discomfort or pain.
- You’ll be able to speak clearly without slurring or mumbling your words from ill-fit dentures.
- With proper care, implants can last a lifetime.
- Stop jawbone deterioration and provide an instant facelift.
Traditionally, you would need to see a specialist to place your implants. However, Keck Family Dentistry provides the convenience to get your implants surgically placed and restored all under one roof!
How do dental implants work?
A dental implant is made of three parts: a post, abutment, and a crown. First, Drs. Joe and Megan Keck will place the post into your jawbone. After your jaw fuses with the post (AKA osseointegration), our family dentists will secure the abutment on top of the post and place the dental crown on top.
You’ll walk out of our office with a beautiful smile – free from missing teeth. The best part? The implant will blend in with your surrounding teeth – no one has to know you received dental work!
Are you a candidate for dental implants? Schedule a consultation with Keck Family Dentistry today!